Located in a Conservation Area in the chic Montpellier district, Malmaison Cheltenham is set in a mid-19th century Grade II listed building. It has been beautifully refurbished to combine traditional standards of luxury with a distinctive contemporary British style. Bespoke pieces of furniture and specially commissioned artworks completed the beautiful interiors.
Located over four floors all bedrooms are unique. There are rooms with sun lounges, balconies as well as crescent shaped bedrooms with open plan bathrooms. All finished off with Egyptian cotton bed linen, a complimentary mini bar, iPod touch and a coffee machine.
The main restaurant features a theatre open kitchen with an open hearth oven, opening out onto a garden room, terrace and landscaped courtyard.
24-hour front desk.
• 61 rooms
• Hotel opened: 2010 (previously The Montpellier Chapter)
• Architecture & Interiors: make
• Unique: The addition of a new crescent-shaped wing to the rear of the hotel added new guestrooms and created an enclosed central courtyard space which forms the heart of the hotel’s social space, around which the restaurant, bars and circulation spaces are arranged.
✅Free on-site parking.
• Cheltenham town centre and railway station: 15-minute walk
• Cheltenham race cource: 10-minute drive
• Pittville Pump Room & Gardens: 10-minute drive
Located on an Italianate classic estate in the Cotswolds, Cowley Manor is a contemporary-chic country boutique hotel. It is surrounded by 55 acres of parkland, woods an...
The Big Sleep Hotel is a fresh, simple and modern limited-service hotel in the centre of Cheltenham. It offers value for money, great customer service and innovative desi...
- pet friendly
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top