Hotel Modern New Orleans
Set within an iconic buidling with constantly changing color at nights, Hotel Modern is located in the New Orleans Art District. Warmly decorated rooms come with a flat-screen TV, an iPod dock, video games, a work desk and alarm clock radio. ✅Free continental breakfast and 24/7 fitness room.
• 135 rooms
• Bathroom amenities: C.O. Bigelow
On-site parking available (charged).
• Ogden Museum of Southern Art: 1-minute walk
• BECA gallery Bridge for Emerging Contemporary Art: 2-minute walk
• Union Station: 8-minute walk
• Bourbon Street: 2.4 km / 1.5 miles
• Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport: 18.5 km / 11.5 miles
Set in a 1928 art deco former furniture store, the hip Ace Hotel New Orleans features retro-inspired decor. It is located in the Warehouse District with easy (street car)...
Just 3 blocks from New Orleans' French Quarter is the cool and clubby Q&C Hotel. This historic hotel underwent a $10.2 million renovation in 2014. The interior ...
Set in three 19th-century warehouses, The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery is located across the street from Harrah's Casino. All rooms feature unique decor with ex...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top