Hotel Modern New Orleans
Set within an iconic buidling with constantly changing color at nights, Hotel Modern is located in the New Orleans Art District. Warmly decorated rooms come with a flat-screen TV, an iPod dock, video games, a work desk and alarm clock radio. ✅Free continental breakfast and 24/7 fitness room.
• 135 rooms
• Bathroom amenities: C.O. Bigelow
On-site parking available (charged).
• Ogden Museum of Southern Art: 1-minute walk
• BECA gallery Bridge for Emerging Contemporary Art: 2-minute walk
• Union Station: 8-minute walk
• Bourbon Street: 2.4 km / 1.5 miles
• Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport: 18.5 km / 11.5 miles
Set in a 1928 art deco former furniture store, the hip Ace Hotel New Orleans features retro-inspired decor. It is located in the Warehouse District with easy (street car)...
The Catahoula is a hip boutique hotel set in two Creole townhouse buildings from 1845 in the shadows of the office buildings in New Orleans' Central Business District...
Where most New Orleans hotels aim for a plush French mansion style, all antique furnishings, garish Louis XV fabrics and ivy, Loft 523 is a decidedly modern boutiq...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top