Gild Hall - A Thompson Hotel
Located on historic Gold Street in Manhattan’s Financial District, Gild Hall - A Thompson Hotel features recently renovated rooms, a library lounge/cocktail bar, an Italian restaurant and a hideaway wine lounge and bar.
• 126 rooms
• Interiors: James Walrod (rooms)
• Unique: Minibars include a mixing glass, strainer, muddler, mason shaker, coupe glasses and high-quality mixers.
Private parking possible at a location nearby (charged).
• Fulton Street Subway Station: 3-minute walk
• Wall Street: 5-minute walk
• World Trade Center: 5-minute walk
The chic Duane Street Hotel is located in the Tribeca area of Manhattan. With just 43 rooms the hotel justfies the name boutique hotel. Rooms feature custom-designed resi...
The Nolitan Hotel cultivates a “feel like a local” charm, and its location, at Kenmare and Elizabeth Streets in NoLIta — on a residential block but wi...
Set in an architectural gem from 1883, and hailed for its iconic nine-story atrium and pyramidal skylight, The Beekman is a unique luxury lifestyle hotel located in New...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top