Fasano Rio de Janeiro
Overlooking the ocean across from Ipanema beach is the luxury Fasano Hotel Rio de Janeiro. The interiors are conceived by that famous French designer, with the hotel nodding to the Rio of yesteryear with details such as 1960s-style furniture with Gaetano Pesce's UP5 Chair and Sergio Rodruigues' Diz and Voltaire armchairs and vintage Ocimar Versolato–inspired uniforms.
Stylish rooms feature Sergio Rodrigues furnishings and Philippe Starck mirrors and come with flat-screens and minibars. Some have ocean views or balconies, while suites add living areas, free-standing Duravit tubs, espresso machines, wet bars and a spacious hardwood-floored terrace.
The chic Fasano Al Mare Italian restaurant is overseen by Florence’s Michelin-starred Enoteca Pinchiorri. Also there is a lobby bar, and a bar/nightclub with DJs. Other amenities include a rooftop infinity pool, a poolside bar, a spa offering La Prairie treatments, a private beach, as well as a fitness center and bike rentals.
❌Wi-Fi at a fee
• 79 rooms, 10 suites
• Interiors: Philippe Starck
• Unique: Distinctly Brazilian materials like Îpe flooring and the enormous piquiá tree stump used for the reception desk are mixed with Grecian marble, 19th-century Argentinean brick and Chinese onyx.
Private parking possible on-site (charged).
• in the heart of Ipanema beach
• General Osório metro station: 7-minute walk
• Copacabana beach: 12-minute walk
• Santos Dumont Airport: 11 km
• Galeão International Airport: 28 km
Originally opened in 1972, and empty for over a decade, Rio's iconic 34-floor Hotel Nacional has recently re-opened as the Gran Meliá. Designed by Oscar Niemey...
Located in the happening colonial neighborhood of Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro, the namesake Santa Teresa Hotel is a stylish boutique hotel boasting a tropical design m...
- glam & sexy
- pet friendly
- swimming pool
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top