21c Museum Hotel Nashville
Set within the refurbished Gray & Dudley Building from 1900 in downtown Nashville, 21c Museum Hotel Nashville is an art-centric hotel. The original Chicago-style design includes large arched windows, an articulated masonry façade accented with terracotta, and a roofline cornice. The lobby gallery has cast-iron columns as well as a gift shop that doubles as a lounge and video gallery. The versatile space overlooks the double-height main gallery on the lower level.
Rooms boast wood floors, high ceilings, custom furnishings, large windows, and elegant floor-to-ceiling drapes. Seven apartment-style rooftop suites are equipped with master bedrooms, king beds, soaking tubs, glass-enclosed showers, powder rooms, and open living and dining spaces convertible via a folding glass wall.
The onsite eatery and bar Gray & Dudley serves Southern farm-to-table fare on the hotel’s first floor. Fitness centre.
• 124 rooms & suites
• Hotel opened: May 2017
• Architecture: Perfido Weiskopf Wagstaff and Goettel
• Interiors: Deborah Berke Partners
• Bathroom amenities: Malin + Goetz
Parking available on-site (charged).
• Tennessee Performing Arts Center: 4-minute walk
• Ryman Auditorium: 6-minute walk
• Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum: 8-minute walk
• Nashville International Airport: 10 km / 6.2 miles
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top