Radisson Sonya Hotel
Envisioned by one of our favourite designers, the Radisson Sonya Hotel looks like something from another planet compared to the other standard upmarket business class hotels in St. Petersburg Themed around Dostoevsky’s novel Crime and Punishment, subtle references to the book are everywhere from the carpet and furniture to the Russian restaurant. The huge glass covered courtyard with glass fronted kitchen is simply stunning. Hammam and fitness centre.
• 173 rooms
• Interiors: Stylt Trampoli
Public parking possible at a location nearby (charged).
• Saint Petersburg Art and Industry Academy: 5-minute walk
• Chernyshevskaya Metro Station: 7-minute walk
• Hermitage Museum: 20-minute walk
• Pulkovo Airport: 16.9 km / 10.5 miles
- DNA Hot List
- glam & sexy
- pet friendly
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top