Set in a stunning example of 19th-century neo-classic architecture, a former bank, Hotel 71 is a stylish hotel with welcoming, contemporary interiors. It is located in the heart of Quebec's Old Port district and offers breath-taking views of the St. Lawrence River and Cap Diamant.
Each of the spacious rooms features an original design concept and comes with a work desk, a flat-screen TV, surround sound system, an iPod dock, a minifridge and a Nespresso machine. The penthouse has a kitchenette, fireplace and rooftop terrace.
There is an Italian restaurant, open for breakfast (complimentary), lunch and dinner.
• Place Royale: 2-minute walk
• Cathedral: 3-minute walk
• Basse-Ville (downtown): 4-minute walk
• Quartier du Petit Champlain: 4-minute walk
• Le Chateau Frontenac: 5-minute walk
• Terrasse Dufferin: 6-minute walk