Hotel Am Dom
The Hotel am Dom is a stylish boutique hotel located in a quiet street in the center of Salzburg, a 3-minute walk from the cathedral. The hotel is set in a completely renovated 14th-century building, keeping its original charm and authentic architectonic details.
Rooms (17-33m2) are bright and contemporary rooms featuring wood beamed ceilings, bare stone, noble timber flooring, art work and Italian designer furniture. Room facilities include air conditioning flat-screen TVs. Bathrooms are ultra-modern, and some rooms feature free-standing bathtubs.
A complimentary breakfast buffet is served in the quaint dining room. Additional amenities include a stylish bar and a cozy lounge.
• 15 rooms
• Unique: Hotel Am Dom's floors are themed around Salzburg and its famous personalities: Herbert von Karajan, Salzburger Festspiele, Mozart, Romy Schneider, Everyman, Cathedral view.
Parking is possible at a nearby public garage (surcharge).
• Mozart birthplace: 2-minute walk
• Hohensalzburg Castle: 11-minute walk
• Mirabell Palace: 11-minute walk
• Salzburg Airport: 7-minute drive
Arthotel Blaue Gans is a design boutique hotel set in a 14th-century heritage inn. Original features, like the medieval archways, hardwood floors and wooden beams are sti...
Located on a pedestrianised street in the heart of Salzburg's Old Town, is the Hotel Goldgasse. Set in a 13th-century building the hotel offers contemporary rooms w...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top