NH Collection Madrid Palacio de Tepa
Located in Madrid's Las Letras district, the NH Palacio de Tepa is a luxury hotel a five-minute walk from the famous Plaza Mayor and next to Plaza Santa Ana. Madrid's most significant museums, such as the Prado Museum, Queen Sofia Art Centre, and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, are also nearby.
The contemporary, elegantly furnished guest accommodations include unique two-story suites. Each room features singular details reflecting the hotel's 19th-century Spanish architecture, with recent rennovations that add modern convenience to historical splendor. Room facilities include air conditioning, a work desk, a minibar, and tea/cofee making facilities. Selected rooms have slanted gambrel ceilings or balconies. 24-hour room service.
Classic Spanish cuisine is served at the hotel's restaurant.
24-hour fitness centre. Massages and beauty treatments available.
• 85 rooms
• Unique: The historical canal system can be seen running under the crystal floor of the reception.
Public parking possible nearby (charged).
• Teatro Español: 100 metres
• Anton Martín Metro Station: 500 metres
• Barajas Airport: 15 km
• centrally located, just 150 metres from Plaza Santa Ana Square and a 7-minute walk from Puerta del Sol • Hotel One Shot 23 offers design rooms fitted w...
ME Madrid Reina Victoria is a luxury design hotel, set in Madrid’s historic Plaza Santa Ana. It offers elegant rooms with 32” plasma TV, home cinema and hyd...
• Room Mate Alicia is overlooking Plaza Santa Ana, in Madrid's charming Las Letras district • huge windows allow great views of the square • chic, air-...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top