15. Tour Eiffel - Porte de Versailles
Dedicated to Marilyn Monroe, this retro design hotel is located in Paris’ 15th district, just 300 metres from Charles Michels Metro Station (Line 10 direct to the Quartier Latin). Rooms feature a vintage style with large photos of Marilyn Monroe and have an iPod docking station, a flatscreen TV and air conditioning. Drinks are served in the chic bar or -weather permitting- on the terrace and breakfast is served in the American-Diner inspired breakfast area. The small spa offers a hammam, sauna and massages.
• 46 rooms
• Unique: as we know the world's only hotel dedicated to La Platine - The Platinum Blonde.
Public parking possible at a location nearby (charged)
• in Paris 15th arrondisement
• Charles Michels metro station: 3-minute walk
• Javel-André Citroën Metro Station: 5-minute walk
• Mirabeau Metro Station: 8-minute walk
• Boucicaut Metro Station: 8-minute walk
• Eiffel Tower: 20-minute walk
Set in Paris' "Golden Triangle", Hotel Marignan is located between the Montaigne and George V avenues, surrounded by high-end boutiques. The hotel in an 18t...
La Maison Champs-Elysées is a luxurious hotel set in a beautiful 19th-century building located in Paris' Golden Triangle between the Avenue des Champs-É...
Set in the iconic 1929 Molitor municipal swimming pool complex, The five star Molitor reopened after 25 years of closure. The original mosaic floors and stained-glass p...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top