B.O.G. is a design hotel located in Bogotá's fashionable North district. The impressive granite and natural stone rectangular architecture conceals the simple, yet opulent interiors and custom-made furniture inspired by Colombia's greatest natural treasures- gold and emeralds.
Rooms are decorated in chromatic shades of bronze, green and silver. Rooms and suites include soundproofed windows, 500-thread linens, and bathroom products and scents exclusively designed for the hotel.
The restaurant is created by celebrated Colombian chef Leonor Espinosa.
The hotel has a spa with a heated futuristic rooftop pool.
• 55 rooms
• Architecture: Octubre Arquitectura
• Interiors: Nini Andrade Silva
• Unique: The hotel’s exterior is a stark, rectangular mass of granite and natural stone, plus glass and aluminum.
• T-Zone, Andino and El Retiro shopping centres: 5-minute drive
• Gold Museum, Botero Museum, and the Museum of Modern Art: 20-minute drive
• Financial District: 10 km
• El Dorado International Airport: 30 km