historic city centre
Caro Hotel is a unique hotel situated in the historic city centre of Valencia, only 200m from the cathedral. The exquisite interiors feature clean lines, an abundance of wood, and modern furniture, most of it designed by the designer. A carefully considered lighting system ensures a warm, intimate atmosphere.
The 26 rooms are all different in character (the top floor ones, with sloping ceilings, are superb), and feature big beds and spa style bathrooms.
The hotel also offers a gastronomic restaurant, bar and terrace with plunge pool.
• 26 rooms
• Hotel opened: January 2012
• Architect: Francisco Jurado
• Interiors: Francesc Rifé
• Unique: the building, the Palace of Marquis of Caro, is a mix of different ages, combining Roman mosaics of the 2nd century BC, the Arab wall of the 12th century, and gothic arches and a façade from the 19th century making it the first hotel-museum in Valencia.
Public parking available nearby (charged).
• Plaza de la Virgen: 5-minute walk
• La Lonja de la Seda (medieval market/UNESCO World Heritage Site): 10-minute walk
• 19th century aristocratic palace • avant-garde interiors • intimate • monochrome white fabrics • rich dark woods • central courtyard with ...
- DNA Hot List
- swimming pool
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top