Boutique hotel Modez is located in Arnhem’s Fashion Quarter. Arnhem city centre is a 10-minute walk.
Each of the rooms is decorated by a different designer under supervision of famous fashion illustrator Piet Paris. Room facilities include a cooling/heating system, a Nespresso machine, Auping Essential bed, flat-screen TV and private bathroom with rain shower.
Restaurant and grand café Caspar in the same building has large windows and terrace on the square. Breakfast is served in the atelier-style breakfast room.
• 20 rooms
• Hotel opened: September 2012
• Interiors: Piet Paris (supervisor)
• Unique: Each of the rooms is decorated by a fashion designer studies at Arnhem's ModEZ academy or has a studio in the city.
✅Free public parking in the neighborhood and limited private parking on-site (surcharge).
• Arnhem Velperpoort train station: 5-minute walk
• Arnhem Central Station: 20-minute walk
• Arnhem Museum of Modern Arts: 25-minute walk
• Kröller-Müller Museum/Hoge Veluwe National Park: 30-minute drive
Had a wonderful stay at this unique fashion hotel. Excellent beds-great shower. Train track next to hotel didn't bother me at all. Interesting design for each room - makes you want to come back to try out others.