Wan Chai (Hong Kong Island)
Located in Hong Kong's pulsing Causeway Bay, Mira Moon is a design hotel themed on ancient Chinese myths. The hotel offers a restaurant serving authentic Spanish tapas, Champagne Bar with stunning views of Victoria Harbour and a 24h fitness centre. Rooms come with the use of a smartphone with free local and international calls to 20 countries, air conditioning, TV, iPod dock, a complimentary minibar, free Nespresso coffee and Chinese tea, and a bathroom with rain shower.
• 91 rooms
• Hotel opened: November 2013
• Architecture: AB Concept, Dennis Lau & Ng Chun Man
• Interiors: Marcel Wanders, Yoo
• Unique: Design includes traditional Chinese craftsmanship, with carved timber paneling, orangey-yellow carpets, glazed ceramic vases, and rose-red floral window blinds.
❌No parking available.
• Causeway Bay Station: 5-minute drive
• Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre: 10-minute drive
• Hong Kong International Airport: 45-minute drive
Located in the heart of Hong Kong’s famous Wan Chai business and entertainment district, The Fleming is a stylishly designed boutique hotel. A recent renovation&nbs...
Boasting panoramic views of Victoria Harbour and the city, The Upper House is a luxury design hotel centrally located in Hong Kong Island right on top of Pacific Pla...
TUVE is a cutting-edge design hotel boasting minimalist interiors. The hotel is located on Hong Kong Island, just east of Victoria Park well situated for forays into the ...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top