Wan Chai (Hong Kong Island)
Located in Hong Kong's pulsing Causeway Bay, Mira Moon is a design hotel themed on ancient Chinese myths. The hotel offers a restaurant serving authentic Spanish tapas, Champagne Bar with stunning views of Victoria Harbour and a 24h fitness centre. Rooms come with the use of a smartphone with free local and international calls to 20 countries, air conditioning, TV, iPod dock, a complimentary minibar, free Nespresso coffee and Chinese tea, and a bathroom with rain shower.
Member Design Hotels
• 91 rooms
• Hotel opened: November 2013
• Architecture: AB Concept, Dennis Lau & Ng Chun Man
• Interiors: Marcel Wanders, Yoo
• Unique: Design includes traditional Chinese craftsmanship, with carved timber paneling, orangey-yellow carpets, glazed ceramic vases, and rose-red floral window blinds.
❌No parking available.
• Causeway Bay Station: 5-minute drive
• Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre: 10-minute drive
• Hong Kong International Airport: 45-minute drive
Situated in the Wan Chai business district, Hotel Indigo Hong Kong features a roof-top infinity pool, 29th floor Sky Bar and warmly designed guest rooms which come with a...
The first hotel in Asia designed by Philippe Starck, J Plus Hotel by Yoo (formerly Jia Hotel) offers spacious air-conditioned rooms with a fully equipped kitchenette, a...
Boasting panoramic views of Victoria Harbour and the city, The Upper House is a luxury design hotel centrally located in Hong Kong Island right on top of Pacific Pla...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top