We Hostel Design
Located in the traditional neighbourhood of Vila Mariana, We Hostel Design is a fitting throwback to the retro furniture and old electronic gadgets that sit comfortably alongside more contemporary fixtures; here an old anglepoise lamp, there a modern spotlight. The hostel is set in a preserved São Paulo mansion from the 1910s.
Rooms are either dorm style or private and come with individual power outlets and lamps, storage areas and a ceiling fan.
A buffet breakfast - including a variety of fresh fruits, breads and cold meats, as well as a selection of hot and cold drinks - is served each morning in the breakfast room.
• 9 rooms
• Architecture: Felipe Hess
• Unique: In the QR codes that creative director Rodrigo Marangoni has dotted around the place, individual set lists and tourist maps are there for guests to discover with their smartphones.
❌No parking available.
• Ibirapuera Park: 2 blocks
• Museum of Modern Art: 8-minute walk
• Ana Rosa Metro Station: 11-minute walk
• Vila Mariana Metro Station: 13-minute walk
• Paulista Avenue: 20-minute walk
• Congonhas Airport: 6 km
• Guarulhos International Airport: 30 km
Located in São Paulo's central Jardins district, on boutique-lined Oscar Freire Street, Hotel Emiliano is a stunning luxury boutique-style property. The hotel ...
Fasano São Paulo is a stunning designer hotel where prewar style meets contemporary chic in the exclusive Jardins neighborhood. The English brickwork fa&ccedi...
Designed by renowed architect Ruy Otake, Hotel Unique boasts spectacular architecture and stunning views of Ibirapuera Park and the São Paulo skyline. and&n...
- DNA Hot List
- hip hostel
- retro & vintage
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top