Room Mate Lord Balfour
Room Mate Lord Balfour is an Art Deco-style boutique hotel originally opened in 1940. It is located on Miami Beach's Ocean Drive, a 5-minute walk from Lummus Park Beach. The elegant rooms provide a stocked minibar, a 40-inch flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station. The hotel offers a lobby bar, garden, concierge services and a fitness centre.
• 64 rooms
• Hotel opened: June 2013 (formerly The Wave Hotel)
Parking available at a location nearby (charged).
• Nikki Beach Miami: 4-minute walk
• Versace Mansion: 10-minute walk
• Miami Architectural District: 1.6 km / 1 mile
• Lincoln Road shopping: 2 km / 1.2 miles
• Miami International Airport: 14.7 km / 9.1 miles
• Fort Lauderdale International Airport: 33.4 km / 20.8 miles
Both eccentric and extravagant, the one-of-a-kind Pelican Hotel in Miami's South Beach was built in 1948 by architect Henry Hoarser. In 1999 the boutique hotel was ...
Room Mate Waldorf Towers is a classic Art Deco-style boutique hotel located on Ocean Drive and Lummus Beach Park. South Beach's abundance of boutiques, nighlife and d...
The Marlin is a retro-style boutique hotel, originally built in 1939 by L. Murray Dixon, one of the principal architects of Tropical Art Deco style. Its impressive inte...
- art deco
- glam & sexy
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top