Memmo Alfama Hotel
Set in a refurbished, late 19th century building, Memmo Alfama Hotel is located in Lisbon's quaint Alfama district, a 5 minute walk from the São Jorge Castle.
Rooms include the latest equipment, such as an iPod docking station, a LED flat-screen TV, and beds with Egyptian linens and 6 pillows. Luxury bathroom comes with 100% cotton towels and free toiletries.
The hotel offers a wine bar, outdoor infinity pool and honesty refrigerator with snacks and drinks.
Member Design Hotels™.
• Hotel opened: September 2013
• Architecture: Samuel Torres de Carvalho
• Interiors: Memmo Design Team
• Unique: living room check-in, amazing Tagus River views.
Public parking nearby (charged).
• Santa Luzia Belvedere: 150 metres
• Sé/Lisbon Cathedral: 250 metres
• Portas do Sol Belvedere: 250 metres
• São Jorge Castle: 500 metres
• Lisbon Airport: 15-minute drive
Utterly charming, this elegant hotel was once a 19th-century aristocratic family home. Palacete Chafariz Del Rei is full of original details stained-glass windows, anti...
Cristiano Ronaldo's second lifestyle hotel in co-operation with Pestana Hotels is located in Lisbon's downtown Baixa area. A renovated, classic Pombaline building...
Stylish and independent, the Portugal Boutique Hotel is centrally located in Lisbon just 200 metres from the Rossio Square. Popular tram 28 stops at the back of the hotel...
- DNA Hot List
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top