Memmo Alfama Hotel
Set in a refurbished, late 19th century building, Memmo Alfama Hotel is located in Lisbon's quaint Alfama district, a 5 minute walk from the São Jorge Castle.
Rooms include the latest equipment, such as an iPod docking station, a LED flat-screen TV, and beds with Egyptian linens and 6 pillows. Luxury bathroom comes with 100% cotton towels and free toiletries.
The hotel offers a wine bar, outdoor infinity pool and honesty refrigerator with snacks and drinks.
Member Design Hotels™.
• Hotel opened: September 2013
• Architecture: Samuel Torres de Carvalho
• Interiors: Memmo Design Team
• Unique: living room check-in, amazing Tagus River views.
Public parking nearby (charged).
• Santa Luzia Belvedere: 150 metres
• Sé/Lisbon Cathedral: 250 metres
• Portas do Sol Belvedere: 250 metres
• São Jorge Castle: 500 metres
• Lisbon Airport: 15-minute drive
Set in a renovated 18th-century building and designed with the latest trends, Brown's Central is a boutique design hotel located in the heart of Lisbon's downtown...
Utterly charming, this elegant hotel was once a 19th-century aristocratic family home. Palacete Chafariz Del Rei is full of original details stained-glass windows, anti...
Cristiano Ronaldo's second lifestyle hotel in co-operation with Pestana Hotels is located in Lisbon's downtown Baixa area. A renovated, classic Pombaline building...
- DNA Hot List
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top