Hotel La Pérouse
Situated right in the heart of Nantes, Hotel La Pérouse is built in an atypical architectural style and design and has been recognised as eco-friendly by the European Union. Rooms are distrubuted over 7 floors and are modern and bright and feature a minimalist decor with hardwood floors. Room facilities include air conditioning, sound proofing, comfortable beds, flatscreen TV, minibar and bathroom with either a shower or tub and complimentary toiletries. A tasty breakfast buffet with organic and fair-trade produce is offered in the mornings.
• 46 rooms (22-28m2)
• Hotel opened: 1993
• Architecture: Bernard & Clotilde Barto
• Unique: one of France's most cutting-edge hotel designs was given the honour of becoming part of France’s National Architectural Heritage of the 20th century in 2011.
✅Free parking is provided in a nearby private car park (100m) from 19:00 to 10:00 Monday to Saturday and all-day on Sundays and bank holidays.
• Nantes Cathedral: 5-minute walk
• Castle of the Dukes of Brittany: 6-minute walk
• Nantes Atlantique Airport: 7.4 km / 4.6 miles
The first hotel of the new French design hotel chain Okko, the modern Okko Hotels Nantes Château offers a 24-hour reception and a wellness area with sport m...
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Nantes is a design hotel housed in the 19th-century former Court of Justice building, the Palais de Justice. This attractive, classically designed...
Set in a 19th-century chapel with stained-glass windows and arched ceilings, Hotel Sozo is located opposite the Botanic Gardens in the centre of Nantes. Unique guest room...
- DNA Hot List
- pet friendly
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top