Hotel G is a stylish renovated hotel built in 1909, located on the corner of Mason and Geary, just one block from San Francisco's Union Square and the cable car lines.
Rooms feature an internet ready 42-inch Smart TV, air-conditioning, minibar, a Nespresso coffee machine, and black out shades. Private bathrooms come with Mascioni bathrobes, Bigelow toiletries and a hairdryer.
All-day "Three 9 Eight" brasserie serving European-American dishes "Klyde" Cafe & Wine Bar for happy hour and casual Modern American dinners. "Benjamin Cooper" cocktail and oyster bar.
State-of-the-art fitness centre.
24-hour front desk.
• 153 rooms
• Hotel opened: May 2014 (formerly Hotel Frank)
• Curran Theatre: 100 metres
• Union Square: 200 metres
• Powell Street metro station: 600 metres
• Moscone Convention Center: 900 metres
• Yerba Buena Center for the Arts: 1 km
• Lombard Street: 1.8 km
• San Francisco International Airport: 19 km