13. Place d'Italie - Gare d'Austerlitz
La Demeure is a boutique design hotel with sober, yet luxurious decor set in a historic building from 1903. It is located in Paris' 13th district, a stone’s throw from lively Rue Mouffetard and near the Jardins des Plantes and the Muséum National de l’Histoire Naturelle. The ground floor lounge boasts a funky decor and invites to relax and have a drink. Soundproofed rooms come with an LCD TV, a cordless phone, an iPod docking station and individual air conditioning.
• 43 rooms
Private parking possible at a location nearby (charged).
• University of Paris III - Sorbonne Nouvelle: 3-minute walk
• Les Gobelins Metro Station: 3-minute walk
• Campo Formio Metro Station: 3-minute walk
• Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital: 4-minute walk
• Censier-Daubenton Metro Station: 5-minute walk
Hidden away on a tiny street with the same name in the Marais is the Hôtel Bourg Tibourg. Designed by the master of re-creating French historic ambience, Jacqu...
Located within a 17th century hôtel particulier, this new luxury boutique hotel is within the sought-after Marais neighbourhood. Passers-by may not notice the ...
In an excellent location, a few minutes walk from the Marais and the Place de la Bastille is Hotel Original Paris. The hotel is designed by multi-talented Stella Cadente ...
- pet friendly
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top