Humble House Taipei
Half guesthouse, half gallery, and entirely a vanguard of the modern urban retreat, Humble House Taipei exemplifies the "art in life, life in art" philosophy. The design hotel is located in Xinyi District and has a vast collection of paintings, illustrations, installations, and sculptures selected and commissioned by acclaimed art consultant Ellie Lai. Rooms have wood furnishings, a work desk, sofa and come with a flat-screen cable/satellite TV, minibar, safe and bathroom with a bathtub, shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Facilities include a spa, fitness centre, Italian restaurant and a 6-th floor garden and lounge.
• 235 rooms
• Architecture: Kris Yao
• Interiors: Hirsch Bedner Associates
• Unique: Rooms are located on the 8th floor and up its unusual windows -thanks to their shape and blue-grey shimmer- resembling diamonds when seen from a distance offer panoramic views.
✅Free parking on-site.
• City Hall MRT Station: 5-minute walk
• Taipei 101: 5-minute walk
• Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall: 7-minute walk
• Taipei Train Station: 15-minute drive
• Songshan Airport: 15-minute drive
A cool alternative to the flashy neon of downtown, Amba Hotel Taipei Ximending is a hip eco-friendly design hotel located in the Ximen business district. Both the MRT sta...
City Inn Plus is a quirky design hotel located at the popular Ximending Area, a 5-minute walk from Ximending MRT Station. It is the flagship of a group of five CityInn ho...
Villa 32 is a stunning, adult-only (16+) modernist retreat located in Taipei's Beitou hot springs district. Spacious, minimalist style rooms come with air conditionin...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top