Okko Hotels Lyon Pont Lafayette
06. Parc de la Tête d'Or / Cité Internationale
Set in a former Prefecture Building on the borders of the river Rhône, Okko Hotels Lyon Pont Lafayette offers striking modern interiors, ironing room, fitness centre and Okko Hotel's signature Club Lounge for breakfast, appetizers, drinks and unlimited soft drinks. Rooms come with air conditioning, a coffee machine, iPod docking station, satellite flat-screen TV and a bathroom with complimentary toiletries. Some rooms overlook the river.
• 85 rooms
• Hotel opened: December 2014
• Interiors: Patrick Norguet
❌No parking available
• Cordeliers & Foch Metro Stations: 5-minute walk
• Museum of Fine Arts: 7-minute walk
• Part-Dieu train station: 15-minute walk
• Place Bellecour: 20-minute walk
Situated on Mont Cindre, with breathtaking views over Lyon and Les Monts d’Or, L'Ermitage is a small design hotel offering indoor and outdoor swimming pools and...
Mama Shelter Lyon is a design hotel by Philippe Starck themed around light. It is located a 3-minute walk from the Jean-Macé Metro Station, which leads directly to...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top