Small House Big Door
A converted 1960s building in the South Korean capital, Small House Big Door is a 25-room boutique hotel with a small gallery, a bistro and an events area on the ground floor and a rooftop lounge.
Minimalist style rooms come with a large double bed, a small work desk, air-conditioning, and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The dining area includes a refrigerator and an electric kettle. Private bathrooms have a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.
• 25 rooms
• Hotel opened: 2014
• Interiors: Design Methods, Seoul
❌No parking available.
• Euljiro 1-ga Station (Line 2): 100 meteres
• Lotte Duty Free Shop: 200 metres
• Incheon International Airport: 65-minute drive
• Gimpo Airport: 40-mintue drive
Happy at GLAD, this hotel is a poetic expression in brick located in Yeouido, Seoul's "Manhattan" district. The hotel offers a 24-hour fitness centre, resta...
- DNA Hot List
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top