Not surprisingly with a name like this, Hotel Zoom themes around photography. This boutique hotel combines industrial and vintage elements to create a contemporary style.
• 36 rooms
• Hotel opened: 2014
• Architect: Olivier Hannaert
• Interiors: Michel Penneman
• Unique: a bar and courtyard terrace with a wide selection of Belgian beers, selected by famous Belgian sommelier Eric Boschman, complete with Belgian chocolates by Dolfin to wash them down.
Private parking possible at a location nearby (charged)
• off Avenue Louise in Elsene (Ixelles)
• Avenue Louise metro stop: 6-minute walk
• Grand Place: 20-minute walk
• European Quarter: 20-minute walk
Pantone is a colourful boutique hotel inspired by the Pantone colour codings. The hotel is located in Brussels' Saint-Gilles district, just a few minutes walk ...
This iconic hotel, The Hotel Brussels is set in a landmark tower one one of Brussels' hills with breathtaking views. Spacious rooms have large windows and offer pan...
Set in an early 19th-century mansion just off the Avenue Louise, Vintage Hotel has a funky decor with design pieces from the 1970s. Rooms come with a flat-scree...
- DNA Hot List
- industrial chic
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top