RedDot Hotel & Culture
A re-invention of a 35-year old hotel, the RedDot Hotel & Culture is an innovative design hotel. Next to Taichung's Zhonghua Night Market (which offers a range of food options) it offers a quirky, yet totally comfortable experience. Rooms come with hardwood floors and air conditioning, a flat-screen satellite TV, a safety deposit box, a coffee machine, a fridge and an electric kettle. Private bathroom includes a shower, a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries. There are free bicycles to explore the surroundings. Onsite restaurant.
• 55 rooms
• Hotel opened: 2014
• Architect: Steven Wu & Wang Pe-Jen
• Interiors: Michael Hsu & Lin Yu-hsuan
• Unique: a stainless tube slide of 102 stainless steel sheets, 27 metres long, spiraling down from the second to the first floor that immediately catch one’s eye
✅Free parking possible at a location nearby.
• Zhonghua Rd. Night Market: 1-minute walk
• Taichung Railway Station: 1.2 km / 0.7 mile
• Taichung Ching Chuan Kang Airport: 14.5 km / 9 miles
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top