Portugal Boutique Hotel
Stylish and independent, the Portugal Boutique Hotel is centrally located in Lisbon just 200 metres from the Rossio Square. Popular tram 28 stops at the back of the hotel.
Glamorous rooms in blue and white (either standard or deluxe) feature a large mirror with built-in TV and bathrooms with amenities by Rituals.
Enjoy a drink in the Jony Regels Bar decorated in hues of gold (like the reception area) or on the welcoming courtyard terrace.
• 53 rooms
• Hotel opened: 2013
• Interiors: Cristina Santos Silva
• Unique: The blues of the rooms are inspired by azulejos (Portuguese tiles), some of which can be seen in the rooms, add touches of charm.
✅Free private parking on-site.
• Dona Maria II National Theatre: 200 metres
• Rossio Square: 200 metres
• Santa Justa Elevator: 250 metres
• Rossio Train Station: 400 metres
• Airport: 6.5 km
Unique and trendy, the International Design Hotel offers an unrivalled blend of cosmopolitan comfort, personalized service and local insider knowledge that set’s it...
Cristiano Ronaldo's second lifestyle hotel in co-operation with Pestana Hotels is located in Lisbon's downtown Baixa area. A renovated, classic Pombaline building...
Located on top one of Lisbon's seven hills, Torel Palace is a unique boutique hotel with a singular style of Portuguese antiques and modern furniture. It is set in ...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top