Hotel Miss Blanche Suites & Apartments
historic city centre
Spread over three adjoining buildings (one monumental from 1905, the other two modern), Miss Blanche offers designer short-stay suites and extended-stay apartments. Rooms feature wooden floors and large windows and facilities include a fully equipped kitchen(ette) with a Nespresso machine. Some apartments have access to a private roof terrace. Miss Blanche has a restaurant, (grand) café and espresso bar and plenty of other venues can be found in the direct vicinity. If you like to cook yourself, a daily market can be found at a 1-minute stroll.
• 18 rooms and suites
• Hotel opened: 2012
• Architecture: De Zwarte Hond (2013 annex)
• Interiors & Owner: W.W. van Smeden
• Unique: A mix of retro and design, inspiration comes from around the world: local art from Groningen, Italian lamps by Paolo Rizzatto and American-style shutters.
Public parking nearby (charged).
• Groningen-Eelde Airport: 20-minute drive
• stylish boutique hotel set in a characteristic building dating back to 1935 • in the museum district of Groningen • environmentally conscious accommodati...
• unique design hotel offers rooms with themed décor featuring movements from art history • free Wi-Fi • terrace • bar-brasserie serving m...
Corps de Garde is a design hotel set in a stately monumental building dating from 1634. The hotel is located on a canal in the heart of Groningen, 5 minutes' walk fro...
- self catering
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top