Luciano K Hotel
Luciano K Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel designed in a distinctive mix of Art Nouveau and Art Deco. It is located in the historic neighborhood of Lastarria and set in a building from 1928, once Chile’s tallest, and the first to have an elevator and central heating. Many of the property’s authentic features have been kept and restored, including the original elevator, vaulted doors, and wood parquet flooring, with contemporary additions.
Rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, soundproof windows, and air conditioning. Spacious bathrooms have slippers, bath robes and complimentary toiletries.
The hotel's ground floor is home to a bar and gourmet restaurant.
A roof top terrace of 300m2 acommodates the spa, sauna, bar, heated plunge pool and offers spectacular views over Parque Forestal and Alameda Avenue.
24-hour front desk.
• 38 rooms
• Architecture & Interiors: Maximiliano Noguera
❌No parking available.
• Baquedano Metro Station: 200 metres
• Museum of the Visual Arts: 400 metres
• Gabriela Mistral Cultural Center: 500 metres
• Santiago Town Square: 1.3 km
• Plaza de la Constitucion: 1.9 km
• Palacio de la Moneda: 2.1 km
• Costanera Center shopping: 3.5 km
• National Stadium: 4.8 km
• Airport: 20-minute drive
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top