M Social Singapore
M Social Singapore is a luxury lifestyle hotel revolving around the concept of “democratic design,” with spaces accessible and flexible to cater to a variety of uses with ease. Guestrooms are designed to be “snuggish,” with warm color tones, luxurious pashmina throws and thick carpets. The Nicer Room has an attached terrace while the Bigger Room is a duplex style loft also with a terrace. Communal spaces are meant to encourage gathering and mingling, embellished by custom art and design elements. Beast & Butterflies serves artisal cocktails and international dishes.
• 293 rooms
• Hotel opened: June 2016 (previously M Studio Hotel)
• Interiors: Philippe Starck
• Unique: The hotel's restaurant is a typically schizophrenic Starck-space of mismatched furniture, patchwork floortiles, little chandeliers in alcoves sprayed with video art, communal tables and a pool table.
✅Free on-site parking.
• In Robertson Quay
• Chinatown Heritage Center: 1.6 km
• Boat Quay: 1.6 km
• National Museum of Singapore: 1.9 km
• Chinatown MRT Station: 1.9 km
• Thian Hock Keng Temple: 2.1 km
• Raffles Place: 2.1 km
• Changi Airport: 18 km
- swimming pool
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top