10. - République
Hotel Providence Paris has only 18 guest rooms, so each and every detail has been meticulously thought through; made-to-measure pieces, antique shop treasures, House of Hackney wallpaper, and in-room cocktail bars.
• 18 rooms
• Hotel opened: September 2015
• Interiors: Pierre Moussié, Elodie Moussié, Sophie Richard
• Unique: English-hunting-lodge-meets-Parisian-abode
❌No parking available
• In the 10th Arrondissement
• Strasbourg Saint-Denis metro station (lines 4, 8 et 9): 3-minute walk
• République metro station (lines 3, 5, 8, 9 et 11): 11-minute walk
• Museum Georges Pompidou: 11-minute walk
• Forum des Halles: 12-minute walk
• Picasso Museum: 14-minute walk
• Galeries Lafayette: 17-minute walk
• Notre Dame Cathedral: 20-minute walk
Located in the heart of the Marais, just a couple of steps from the Centre Pompidou is Jules & Jim Hotel. It is set in two separate buildings enclosing two paved cour...
Le Citizen Hotel is a small hotel (only 12 rooms) set in a converted six-story townhouse facing Paris' Canal Saint-Martin. Room space has been maximised with t...
Originally a bathhouse and hotspot of the Belle Epoque with the likes of Marcel Proust visiting, Les Bains in the late 1970s became the place to be in Paris as a concert ...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top