10. - République
Hotel Providence is an intimate boutique hotel in a rare opulent style set in a townhouse from 1854 in Paris' trendy 10th arrondisement. It has only 18 guest rooms, so each and every detail has been meticulously thought and through: made-to-measure pieces, lavish fabrics, antique shop treasures, House of Hackney wallpaper, and in-room cocktail bars.
• 18 rooms, including 3 suites
• Hotel opened: September 2015
• Interiors: Pierre Moussié, Elodie Moussié, Sophie Richard
• Bathroom amenities: Ramdane Touhami
❌No parking available
• In the 10th Arrondissement
• Strasbourg Saint-Denis metro station (lines 4, 8 et 9): 3-minute walk
• République metro station (lines 3, 5, 8, 9 et 11): 11-minute walk
• Museum Georges Pompidou: 11-minute walk
• Forum des Halles: 12-minute walk
• Picasso Museum: 14-minute walk
• Galeries Lafayette: 17-minute walk
• Notre Dame Cathedral: 20-minute walk
Located in the heart of the Marais, just a couple of steps from the Centre Pompidou is the small Jules & Jim Hotel. The design hotel is distributed between two separa...
Originally a bathhouse and hotspot of the Belle Epoque with the likes of Marcel Proust visiting, Les Bains in the late 1970s became the place to be in Paris as a concert ...
The Hoxton Paris is a hip hotel located in the 2nd arrondisement. Housed within three 18th-century mansions, the hotel has several communal areas, a brasserie and a bar. ...
- DNA Hot List
- glam & sexy
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top