The hip MOXY Phoenix Tempe offers a swimming pool, a fitness centre, a lively lounge and bar, an outdoor patio and a grab 'n go takeaway station. Rooms come with abundant plugins, plush bedding, and a 49-inch Smart TV for online streaming and a peg wall with movable fixtures that give guests customizable storage solutions for their stay.
• 187 rooms
• Hotel opened: March 2016 (formerly Four Points by Sheraton and Hotel 1333)
• Interiors: Ankrom Moisan
• Unique: Each room is equipped with an acoustic guitar, vinyl records, and a record player.
• Arizona State University (ASU): 10-minute walk
• Metro Light Rail: 15-minute walk (connections to Old Town Scottsdale and Downtown Phoenix)
• Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX): 10-minute drive