Haymarket by Scandic
Set in the former PUB department store from the 1920s, Haymarket by Scandic features stylish Art Deco decor. The hotel, located in the city centre Norrmalm district, features a restaurant, café and American bar. Guestrooms showcase an ambiance reminiscent of the Roaring Twenties with marble countertops, velvet couches, rose gold faucets, and custom patterned wallpaper and textiles.
• 405 rooms, including 16 suites
• Hotel opened: May 2016
• Architecture & Interiors: Koncept
• Unique: The hotel's extended café is named after Greta Garbo, one a PUB employee.
❌No parking available
• In Norrmalm
• Royal Swedish Opera: 8-minute walk
• Museum of Medieval Stockholm: 9-minute walk
• Stockholm Royal Palace: 11-minute walk
• National Museum: 14-minute walk
• Stockholm City Hall: 14-minute walk
Set in a brutalist building of the 1970s on Stockholm's central Brunkebergstorg Square, At Six is a stylish design hotel. The building started life as a hotel and was...
• Miss Clara by Nobis hotel opened April 2014 • architecture & design: Gert Wingårdh • member Design Hotels™ • originally built in 191...
Although it is the latest hotel by the Scandic chain it is housed in a building over 130 years old. The hip interiors are by architectural firm Koncept. Music, playfulnes...
- art deco
- contemporary classic
- glam & sexy
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top