Haymarket by Scandic
Set in the former PUB department store from the 1920s, Haymarket by Scandic features stylish Art Deco decor. The hotel, located in the city centre Norrmalm district, features a restaurant, café and American bar. Guestrooms showcase an ambiance reminiscent of the Roaring Twenties with marble countertops, velvet couches, rose gold faucets, and custom patterned wallpaper and textiles.
• 405 rooms, including 16 suites
• Hotel opened: May 2016
• Architecture & Interiors: Koncept
• Unique: The hotel's extended café is named after Greta Garbo, one a PUB employee.
❌No parking available
• In Norrmalm
• Royal Swedish Opera: 8-minute walk
• Museum of Medieval Stockholm: 9-minute walk
• Stockholm Royal Palace: 11-minute walk
• National Museum: 14-minute walk
• Stockholm City Hall: 14-minute walk
• Miss Clara by Nobis hotel opened April 2014 • architecture & design: Gert Wingårdh • member Design Hotels™ • originally built in 191...
Talk about the best of all worlds: the Nobis has Swedish interiors, Italian food and an American bartender mixing cocktails in the Gold Bar. All this, plus pitch-perfect ...
Although it is the latest hotel by the Scandic chain it is housed in a building over 130 years old. The hip interiors are by architectural firm Koncept. Music, playfulnes...
- art deco
- contemporary classic
- glam & sexy
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top