Haymarket by Scandic
Set in the former PUB department store from the 1920s, Haymarket by Scandic features stylish Art Deco decor. The hotel, located in the city centre Norrmalm district, features a restaurant, café and American bar. Guestrooms showcase an ambiance reminiscent of the Roaring Twenties with marble countertops, velvet couches, rose gold faucets, and custom patterned wallpaper and textiles.
• 405 rooms, including 16 suites
• Hotel opened: May 2016
• Architecture & Interiors: Koncept
• Unique: The hotel's extended café is named after Greta Garbo, one a PUB employee.
❌No parking available
• In Norrmalm
• Royal Swedish Opera: 8-minute walk
• Museum of Medieval Stockholm: 9-minute walk
• Stockholm Royal Palace: 11-minute walk
• National Museum: 14-minute walk
• Stockholm City Hall: 14-minute walk
Setting up shop in the brutalist 1974 Sergel Plaza Hotel, Camper Downtown by Scandic is the latest addition to the new hip hotel hub on Stockholm's city central Brunk...
A few minutes' walk from Stockholm's Central Train Station, Scandic Grand Central is a hip hotel set in an 1880s building. Music, playfulness, photography and cre...
Originally built in 1910 in art-noveau style, Miss Clara by Nobis hotel is set in a former Ateneum girls' school building. It boasts a central location on ...
- art deco
- contemporary classic
- glam & sexy
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top