Located between the Etna and the Ionian Sea, Ramo d'Aria is a boutique design hotel with a typical Sicialian, yet decisively modern atmosphere. It has a lounge, bar and seasonal outdoor pool.
• 11 rooms
• Hotel opened: May 2015
• Architecture & Interiors: Antonio Iraci & Carla Maugeri
• Unique: Striking minimalist design in a former winery.
✅Free on-site parking
• nearest beach/sea: 8-minute drive
• Cathedral of Acireale: 22-minute drive
• Taormina: 27-minute drive
• Catania city centre: 30-minute drive
• Catania Airport: 33-minute drive
• Etna cable car station: 48-minute drive
Built on a dramatic plot in the 1970s in Brutalist style, the Monte Tauro Hotel (now associated with the Spanish Eurostars chain) offers sweeping views stretching from Mo...
Relais Monaci delle Tere Nere is a design boutique hotel set in a former historic winery. It is located 2 kilometres outside the town of Zafferena Etnea, on the slopes of...
Zash is a 1930s country manor turned design hotel. Located on the eastern slopes of the Etna Mountain it offers sublime views over the surrounding vineyards, citrus grove...
- DNA Hot List
- pet friendly
- swimming pool
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top
Thank you for signing up for our newsletter.