Located between the Etna and the Ionian Sea, Ramo d'Aria is a boutique design hotel with a typical Sicialian, yet decisively modern atmosphere. It has a lounge, bar and seasonal outdoor pool.
• 11 rooms
• Hotel opened: May 2015
• Architecture & Interiors: Antonio Iraci & Carla Maugeri
• Unique: Striking minimalist design in a former winery.
✅Free on-site parking
• nearest beach/sea: 8-minute drive
• Cathedral of Acireale: 22-minute drive
• Taormina: 27-minute drive
• Catania city centre: 30-minute drive
• Catania Airport: 33-minute drive
• Etna cable car station: 48-minute drive
With views stretching from Mount Etna to the Bay of Naxos, the Hotel Monte Tauro is an enchanting fusion of ultra-modern design and luxury. Built on a dramatic plot in th...
Relais Monaci delle Tere Nere is a design boutique hotel set in a former historic winery. It is located 2 kilometres outside the town of Zafferena Etnea, on the slopes of...
Zash is a 1930s country manor turned design hotel. Located on the eastern slopes of the Etna Mountain it offers sublime views over the surrounding vineyards, citrus grove...
- DNA Hot List
- pet friendly
- swimming pool
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top
Thank you for signing up for our newsletter.