21c Museum Hotel Oklahoma City
21c Museum Hotel Oklahoma City is a luxury art hotel located in the downtown Film Row district. The hotel features an extensive modern art collection, loft-style rooms and a restaurant in the former T-model showroom.
• 135 rooms
• Hotel opened: June 2016
• Interiors: Deborah Berke Partners
• Unique: The hotel is set in a Ford Motors assembly plant from 1916
Public parking possible on-site (charged).
• in downtown
• Myriad Convention and Civic Center: 10-minute walk
• Chesapeake Energy Arena: 15-minute walk
• Oklahoma State Capitol: 5-minute drive
• Airport: 10-minute drive
- DNA Hot List
- industrial chic
- pet friendly
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top