Zoku is a new concept taking a home-office approach suitable for short and longer stays. Zoku offers lofts with a fully equipped kitchen, extensive storage space, office supplies and an elevated, loft-style sleeping space that can be accessed by a retractable staircase and screened off. There is a large open-plan living and working space and Living Kitchen restaurant with communal tables. The building is also home to a public rooftop, co-working space and fitness studio.
• 133 studios
• Hotel opened: May 2016
• Architecture & Interiors: Concrete
• Unique: Zoku's Community Manager organizes events for residents to mingle and network. There is also an app available for connecting and chatting.
Private parking on-site (surcharge)
• In Amsterdam's eastern canal loop
• Weesperplein metro station: 5-minute walk (2 stops from Central Station)
• Hermitage Museum: 5-minute walk
• Carré Theatre: 5-minute walk
• Opera House & City Hall: 5-minute walk
• Skinny Bridge: 5-minute walk
• Rembrandtplein: 10-minute walk
• Schiphol Airport: 20-minute drive
Hotel Arena is a design hotel set in a monumental building in Amsterdam's East District. It offers spacious accommodations, a garden, restaurant, bar/café and ...
Welcome to charm, sophistication and a beautiful ambiance inside and outside.
Seven Bridges Hotel, a 300 year old, authentic canal house at the beautiful intersection of...
The Crowned Hawk brewery stopped making ale at its Hoogte Kadijk plant in Amsterdam in the 1950s, but the red brick building survived the intervening years and after a bi...
- DNA Hot List
- self catering
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top