21c Museum Hotel Lexington
Ten years after their first 21c Museum Hotel in Louisville, Steve Wilson and Laura Lee Brown return to Kentucky with the 21c Museum Hotel Lexington. It offers the "usual" 21c amenities, including an impressive collection of modern art, a destination restaurant showcasing the region's agricultural highlights and a range of stylish rooms and suites.
• 88 rooms
• Hotel opened: May 2016
• Architecture & Interiors: Debora Berke Partners
• Unique: Set in the century-old First National Building, Lexington's first skyscraper.
Private parking available on-site (charged).
• in Lexington downtown
• Lexington History Center: 1-minute walk
• Mary Todd Lincoln House: 6-minute walk
• Rupp Arena: 7-minute walk
• University of Kentucky: 2-minute drive
• Commonwealth Stadium: 4-minute drive
- DNA Hot List
- pet friendly
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top