21c Museum Hotel Lexington
Ten years after their first 21c Museum Hotel in Louisville, Steve Wilson and Laura Lee Brown return to Kentucky with the 21c Museum Hotel Lexington. The hotel is set in the 1914 Fayette National Bank Building, Lexington's first skyscraper. The Beaux-Arts building offers the "usual" 21c amenities, including an impressive collection of modern art.
A range of colorful stylish rooms and suites reference the surrounding city and country.
The destination restaurant is located in the former banking hall and showcases the region's agricultural highlights. There is also a bar.
• 88 rooms
• Hotel opened: May 2016
• Architecture & Interiors: Debora Berke Partners
• Bathroom amenities: Malin + Goetz
Private parking available on-site (charged).
• in Lexington downtown
• Lexington History Center: 1-minute walk
• Mary Todd Lincoln House: 6-minute walk
• Rupp Arena: 7-minute walk
• University of Kentucky: 2-minute drive
• Commonwealth Stadium: 4-minute drive
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top