Previously The Prescott Hotel and housed in the former Cecil Hotel and San Francisco Press Club, Hotel Zeppelin is a stylishly renovated hotel just a few minutes walk from Union Square.
• 196 rooms
• Interiors: Dawson Design Associates
• Unique: The hotel’s gameroom, Peace, offers skeeball, shuffleboard, an oversized Bingo board, a quick-shot basketball wall and communal areas for events and group meetings.
Private parking on-site (surcharge).
• in Downtown San Francisco
• Union Square: 3-minute walk
• BART Powell Street Station: 6-minute walk
• Lombard Street: 20-minute walk
• Fisherman's Wharf: 5-minute drive
Once San Francisco’s grandest old-fashioned luxury hotel, the 1915-built Clift underwent a thorough re-imagining at the hands of Philippe Starck, who has transforme...
Hotel G is a stylish renovated hotel built in 1909, located on the corner of Mason and Geary, just one block from San Francisco's Union Square and the cable car lin...
Housed in a neo-classical building, Hotel Zetta is a stylish hotel located in San Francisco's SoMa Area, across the street from the Westfield Shopping Center. Union S...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top