Previously The Prescott Hotel and housed in the former Cecil Hotel and San Francisco Press Club, Hotel Zeppelin is a stylishly renovated hotel just a few minutes walk from Union Square.
• 196 rooms
• Interiors: Dawson Design Associates
• Unique: The hotel’s gameroom, Peace, offers skeeball, shuffleboard, an oversized Bingo board, a quick-shot basketball wall and communal areas for events and group meetings.
Private parking on-site (surcharge).
• in Downtown San Francisco
• Union Square: 3-minute walk
• BART Powell Street Station: 6-minute walk
• Lombard Street: 20-minute walk
• Fisherman's Wharf: 5-minute drive
Once San Francisco’s grandest old-fashioned luxury hotel, the 1915-built Clift underwent a thorough re-imagining at the hands of Philippe Starck, who has transforme...
The Mystic Hotel by Charlie Palmer is a laid-back hotel set in a sensitively renovated 1906 building, leaving as much of the original architectural personality in place a...
The stylish Tilden Hotel is located in San Francisco's buzzing Union Square district. Chic, contemporary rooms with ceiling fans and plantation shutters offer mi...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top