city centre, central station
By the team behind DNA Hotels' favourite Hotel Krafft, NOMAD is a stylish boutique design hotel located in Basel's city centre. Stark concrete walls are covered by kilims and are complemented by bespoke furnishings in oak and leather. At the heart of the hotel is the eatery and there is also a fitness room, sauna and free use of bicycles and local transport.
• 65 rooms
• Hotel opened: January 2016
• Architecture: Buchner & Bründler
• Interiors: Greco Jasmin & Stephane Kühnke Architekur GmbH
• Unique: The hotel is spread between two buildings, a former apartment building from the 1950s -the city's first- and a new concrete annex.
Private parking possible on-site (surcharge).
• Located in the city centre
• Kustmuseum: 300 metres
• Swiss Architecture Museum: 300 metres
• Basel Cathedral: 500 metres
• Central Station: 1 km
• Basel-Mulhouse EurAirport: 9 km
Situated in the old town, with all sights and museums within walking distance or easy to reach by public transport, the Teufelhof Basel offers stylish accommodation and f...
The Hotel Krafft is a stylish design with a mix of modernity and original furniture from the 1950s set in a restored historic building, right on the bank of the Rhine riv...
The Passage is a centrally located design hotel, 850 metres from Basel's SBB train station. It offers a sauna, fitness centre and spacious rooms with air-condtionin...
- DNA Hot List
- pet friendly
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top