Motel One Zürich
Motel One Zürich is a large, stylish hotel - part of budget design chain Motel On. It is set in a complex of former office, one dating from 1910 in the city centre of Zurich. Rooms feature whimsical mountain-shaped headboards, flat-screen TVs and walk-in rain showers. Some (top floor) rooms feature a balcony. There is a chic bar and lounge with an adjacent courtyard terrace. Buffet breakfast at a fee.
• 394 rooms
• Hotel opened: July 2017
• Unique: The One Lounge bar pays homage to Swiss chocolate. An exclusive partnership with Max Chocolatier, the traditional Swiss chocolate maker, means guests in the One Lounge can enjoy a seasonal selection of fine handmade chocolates specially selected for Motel One Zürich.
❌No parking available
• Paradeplatz: 4-minute walk
• Bahnhofstrasse: 5-minute walk
• Lake: 10-minute walk
• Central Station: 11-minute walk
• Zurich Airport: 20-minute drive
Between Zurich's banking district and the trendy Kreis 4 district lies the indie boutique Hotel Helvetia. The hotel is distributed between two Art Noveau buildings wi...
Marktgasse Hotel, located in Zurich's Old Town is a unique and vibrant triangle of tradition, modern design, and perfect simplicity. The hotel is housed within a Swis...
In a tranquil location in Zurich’s Old Town, Widder is a 5-star boutique design hotel set in 9 adjacent, carefully renovated medieval houses. Furniture and var...
- pet friendly
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top