Aloft Philadelphia Downtown
Aloft Philadelphia Downtown is set in the 1925 Liberty Title Building and is directly connected with the Philadelphia Convention Center. The remodelled building had been empty for two decades and now features a modern, free-flowing design while maintaining details like the double-floor lobby's grand ceiling and colossal windows. Rooms come with all modern conveniences. Aloft Hotel's W XYZ bar is located adjacent to the second-floor terrace, and will feature live music with local Philadelphia musicians as part of the Live at Aloft Hotel series.
• 179 rooms (19-39m2)
• Hotel opened: August 2017
• Architect: Blackney Hayes Architects, Powers & Company
• Interiors: Stonehill Taylor
• Unique: The grand lobby has 27-foot (8.2 metres) coffered ceilings lined with banking seals, 23-foot arched windows, marble floors and an original clock.
On-site (valet) parking - charged.
• Philadelphia International Airport: 12 miles/19.3 km
Originally a YMCA, Le Méridien Philadelphia is housed in a 10-story Georgian revival-style structure with intriguing historical flair. The hotel has a perfect loca...
Combining the comforts of a hotel and the homely feeling of your own front door, ROOST features and excellent location in downtown Philadelphia, just 300m from City Hal...
- pet friendly
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top