The stylish Tilden Hotel is located in San Francisco's buzzing Union Square district. Chic, contemporary rooms with ceiling fans and plantation shutters offer minifridges and flat-screens. Amenities include a 24-hour exercise room and a sleek restaurant with a bar. A hummingbird garden features a fountain and a patio surrounded by art made with reclaimed materials.
• 118 rooms
• Hotel opened: November 2016 (originally opened in 1928 as the Mark Twain Hotel)
• Interiors: Studio Tack
• BART Powell Street station: 3-minute walk
• Union Square: 5-minute walk
• Oakland International Airport: 18 km / 11.2 miles
• San Francisco International Airport: 19 km / 11.8 miles
Located at the famed Cable Car turnaround at the nexus of Union Square and Mid-Market, Axiom Hotel offers tech-forward and LEED-certified amenities. Sleek, modern rooms f...
Once San Francisco’s grandest old-fashioned luxury hotel, the 1915-built Clift underwent a thorough re-imagining at the hands of Philippe Starck, who has transforme...
Previously The Prescott Hotel and housed in the former Cecil Hotel and San Francisco Press Club, Hotel Zeppelin is a stylishly renovated hotel just a few minutes walk fro...
- DNA Hot List
- pet friendly
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top