citizenM Paris Gare de Lyon
The citizenM Paris Gare de Lyon Hotel is a design hotel located a short walk away from the Gare de Lyon station. As with its sister properties from Dutch chain citizenM the hotel is home to innovative tech amenities including; self check-in; completely customizable guest rooms via touchscreen MoodPads; communal workspaces; meeting areas fitted with Smart TV's; furniture by the renowned Swiss brand Vitra; canteenM - the 24 hour grab & go style canteen that has a full service cocktail bar, and outdoor space such as an open air patio and cloudM - a rooftop bar offering stunning views of the river Seine and the city.
• 338 rooms
• Hotel opened: September 2017
• Interiors: Concrete
• Unique: citizenM Paris Gare de Lyon features a selection of specially commissioned art works by popular Dutch artists Jetske Visser & Michiel Martens who have created a install called "Reflecting Holons" which combines bubbles and light that continually shine, move, and dance in the entrance area creating a visually interactive arresting spectacle. In addition to this the hotel also houses a bespoke mural by French street artist Mast Cora, and a fresco by Romain Froquet to name a few.
❌No parking available.
• Gare de Lyon: 2-minute walk
• Accorhotels Arena: 7-minute walk
• Opéra Bastille: 9-minute walk
• Paris - Orly Airport: 12.7 km / 7.9 miles
Located within a 17th century hôtel particulier, this new luxury boutique hotel is within the sought-after Marais neighbourhood. Passers-by may not notice the ...
In an excellent location, a few minutes walk from the Marais and the Place de la Bastille is Hotel Original Paris. The hotel is designed by multi-talented Stella Cadente ...
La Demeure is a boutique design hotel with sober, yet luxurious decor set in a historic building from 1903. It is located in Paris' 13th district, a stone’...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top