Private parking possible at a location nearby (charged).
• in the heart of Copenhagen
• Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek: 2-minute walk
• Danish Design Centre: 3-minute walk
• Tivoli Gardens: 4-minute walk
• National Museum of Denmark: 4-minute walk
• Christiansborg Palace: 5-minute walk
• Copenhagen Central Station: 6-minute walk
• Rådhuspladsen/City Hall Square: 7-minute walk
• Thorvaldsens Museum: 8-minute walk
• Islands Brygge: 9-minute walk
• Strøget: 10-minute walk
• Nyhavn: 19-minute walk
• Copenhagen Airport: 6.4 km / 4 miles
Copenhagen’s Hotel Alexandra is a highly original hotel, a century-old building whose interiors seem to have crystallized sometime around 1955 feauturing many mid-c...
Hotel SP34 is a design hotel located in central Copenhagen in a bohemian area with vintage clothing shops, trendy restaurants, along with a wide selection of café...
Dubbed the first design hotel in the world, Copenhagen's Royal Hotel was designed by legendary Danish architect Arne Jacobsen who was responsible for every detail, fr...