Private parking possible at a location nearby (charged).
• in the heart of Copenhagen
• Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek: 2-minute walk
• Danish Design Centre: 3-minute walk
• Tivoli Gardens: 4-minute walk
• National Museum of Denmark: 4-minute walk
• Christiansborg Palace: 5-minute walk
• Copenhagen Central Station: 6-minute walk
• Rådhuspladsen/City Hall Square: 7-minute walk
• Thorvaldsens Museum: 8-minute walk
• Islands Brygge: 9-minute walk
• Strøget: 10-minute walk
• Nyhavn: 19-minute walk
• Copenhagen Airport: 6.4 km / 4 miles
CPH Living is a stylishly converted two-level barge with 12 rooms moored in the city’s harbour and billed as the first floating hotel in Scandinavia. CPH Living has...
Dubbed the first design hotel in the world, Copenhagen's Royal Hotel (now Radisson Blu Royal), was designed by legendary Danish architect Arne Jacobsen who was respon...
Hip hostel Urban House is located in trendy, vibrant Vesterbro, a 2-minute walk from Copenhagen Central Station. Guests can choose between private rooms with a bat...