MOXY NYC Times Square
Set in the former New Mills Hotel of 1907, MOXY NYC Times Square is a hip design hotel located in Midtown Manhattan on 36th Street and 7th Avenue. It offers cozy rooms, a seafood brasserie, rooftop bar and restaurant, a cocktail bar, co-working spaces and a "newsstand" selling various items. Room facilities include versatile foldaway furniture, large walk-in rain showers, wood-frame beds with storage, open pegboard closets, Bluetooth soundbars, and large flat-screen HDTVs with personal screencasting technology. Check-in is online or through one of the welcome kiosks.
• 612 rooms (11-32m2)
• Hotel opened: September 2017
• Architecture: Stonehill & Taylor
• Interiors: Yabu Pushelberg, Rockwell Group
Parking possible on-site (charged).
• 34th Street Penn Station Broadway Seventh Avenue Line: 2-minute walk
• Macy's: 2-minute walk
• Madison Square Garden: 4-minute walk
• Penn Station: 4-minute walk
• Empire State Building: 6-minute walk
• Grand Central Station: 10-minute walk
• MOMA: 15-minute walk
Set in a turn-of-the-20th-century building, the hip Ace Hotel New York is located in the NoMad neighborhood. The hotel has a unique style developed by local artists and...
Located at Broadway and 29th Street, MADE describes itself as "an inclusive urban hub, cosmopolitan and dynamic, fuelled by New York's sensory cacophony, y...
Set in an immaculately restored Beaux Arts building, the luxury NoMad Hotel offers old-world Parisian-inspired interiors and every modern amenity in a prime loc...
- DNA Hot List
- pet friendly
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top