Central Business District
The Catahoula is a hip boutique hotel set in two Creole townhouse buildings from 1845 in the shadows of the office buildings in New Orleans' Central Business District. Cozy, compact rooms have a residential and lived-in feel (exposed brick walls and plaster, original windows) and come with luxury details like Caspas mattresses and walk-in rain showers. There is a Piscobar, a rooftop bar and a coffee bar.
• 35 rooms (16-37m2), including 1 suite
• Hotel opened: April 2017
• Bathroom amenities: Aveda, New Orleans Lip and Soap
• Unique: A towering mural of Nola burlesque legend Trixie Minx looks over the proceedings in the courtyard – the work of local stunt-loving artist Walker Babington.
Parking possible at a location nearby (charged).
• Mercedes Benz Superdome: 12-minute walk
• Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport: 25-minute drive
Located within a few minutes' walk of New Orleans' Bourbon Street and the French Quarter, this is AC by Marriott first European style design hotel in the US. AC H...
Aloft New Orleans Downtown is set in a 1962, 30-story former office building. The hotel is located in the Central Business District, convenient for the French Quarter and...
MOXY New Orleans Downtown/French Quarter Area is a hip, millennial-focused hotel set in a 1950s building, a 2-minute walk from the nearest streetcar stop. Sleek room...
- DNA Hot List
- pet friendly
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top