Central Business District
The Catahoula is a hip boutique hotel set in two Creole townhouse buildings from 1845 in the shadows of the office buildings in New Orleans' Central Business District. Cozy, compact rooms have a residential and lived-in feel (exposed brick walls and plaster, original windows) and come with luxury details like Caspas mattresses and walk-in rain showers. There is a Piscobar, a rooftop bar and a coffee bar.
• 35 rooms (16-37m2), including 1 suite
• Hotel opened: April 2017
• Bathroom amenities: Aveda, New Orleans Lip and Soap
• Unique: A towering mural of Nola burlesque legend Trixie Minx looks over the proceedings in the courtyard – the work of local stunt-loving artist Walker Babington.
Parking possible at a location nearby (charged).
• Mercedes Benz Superdome: 12-minute walk
• Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport: 25-minute drive
Set in a 1928 art deco former furniture store, the hip Ace Hotel New Orleans features retro-inspired decor. It is located in the Warehouse District with easy (street car)...
Set within an iconic buidling with constantly changing color at nights, Hotel Modern is located in the New Orleans Art District. Warmly decorated rooms come with a flat-s...
Where most New Orleans hotels aim for a plush French mansion style, all antique furnishings, garish Louis XV fabrics and ivy, Loft 523 is a decidedly modern boutiq...
- DNA Hot List
- pet friendly
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top