Ruby Lilly Hotel Munich
Set in a former office block, the hip Ruby Lilly Hotel Munich is a hotel inspired by Munich's glamorous 70s. The hotel is located on Stiglmaierplatz square, a 10-minute walk from Munich's Central Station. The hotel offers retro-inspired rooms with wooden wall-panelling, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a tablet computer. The bar is open 24 hours for hotel guests and is designed on a concept reflecting Munich's glittering lifestyle of the 1970s. An (organic) breakfast is served.
• 174 rooms
• Hotel opened: February 2017
• Unique: The hotel plays its own online playlist, Ruby Radio and guests can rent electric guitars at the bar.
Parking possible at a location nearby (charged).
• tram and metro stop in front of hotel (Stiglmaierplatz)
• Löwenbräukeller: 2-minute walk
• München Hauptbahnhof: 10-minute walk
• Karlsplatz (Stachus): 10-minute walk
• Old and New Pinakothek: 10-minute walk
• Marienplatz & Town Hall: 16-minute walk
• Munich Airport: 28.7 km / 17.8 miles
Located opposite the Hauptbahnhof (Central Station), the 25hours Hotel Munich The Royal Bavarian is set in the former Bavarian imperial telephone and telegraph office dat...
Featuring a quirky Alpine design in an urban context, just a block from Munich's Central Station, Cocoon Hauptbahnhof is the second of the home-grown Bavarian mini ch...
Cocoon Stachus is a hip design hotel inspired by the 1970s (green, orange, brown!) and is located just a few minutes walk from Munich's Central Station and Karlsplatz...
- retro & vintage
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top