Ruby Lilly Hotel Munich
Set in a former office block, the hip Ruby Lilly Hotel Munich is a hotel inspired by Munich's glamorous 70s. The hotel is located on Stiglmaierplatz square, a 10-minute walk from Munich's Central Station. The hotel offers retro-inspired rooms with wooden wall-panelling, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a tablet computer. The bar is open 24 hours for hotel guests and is designed on a concept reflecting Munich's glittering lifestyle of the 1970s. An (organic) breakfast is served.
• 174 rooms
• Hotel opened: February 2017
• Unique: The hotel plays its own online playlist, Ruby Radio and guests can rent electric guitars at the bar.
Parking possible at a location nearby (charged).
• tram and metro stop in front of hotel (Stiglmaierplatz)
• Löwenbräukeller: 2-minute walk
• München Hauptbahnhof: 10-minute walk
• Karlsplatz (Stachus): 10-minute walk
• Old and New Pinakothek: 10-minute walk
• Marienplatz & Town Hall: 16-minute walk
• Munich Airport: 28.7 km / 17.8 miles
Located opposite the Hauptbahnhof (Central Station), the 25hours Hotel Munich The Royal Bavarian is set in the former Bavarian imperial telephone and telegraph office dat...
Aloft Munich is conveniently located next to Munich Hauptbahnhof (Central Station), in the heart of the city. This stylish design hotels offers guest rooms with ai...
Featuring a quirky Alpine design in an urban context, just a block from Munich's Central Station, Cocoon Hauptbahnhof is the second of the home-grown Bavarian mini ch...
- retro & vintage
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top