Featuring a quirky Alpine design in an urban context, just a block from Munich's Central Station, Cocoon Hauptbahnhof is the second of the home-grown Bavarian mini chain. Rooms come with rustic wood furnishings and have smart TVs, Bluetooth speakers and rainfall showers. There is a bar and a garden. 24-hour front desk.
• 103 rooms
• Unique: The Alpine theme comes complete with a ski gondola in the lobby and a larger piece encompassing a bathroom in one of the rooms.
Parking possible on-site (charged).
• Munich Central Station: 4-minute walk
• Theresienwiese/Oktoberfest: 10-minute walk
• Marienplatz & City Hall: 15-minute walk
• Munich Airport: 29.5 km / 18.3 miles
Aloft Munich is conveniently located next to Munich Hauptbahnhof (Central Station), in the heart of the city. This stylish design hotels offers guest rooms with ai...
Coccon Sendlinger Tor is a retro design hotel located in Munich's city centre. It is a 4-minute walk to the underground, the bus and the tram, connecting directly wit...
Cocoon Stachus is a hip design hotel inspired by the 1970s (green, orange, brown!) and is located just a few minutes walk from Munich's Central Station and Karlsplatz...
- pet friendly
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top