The Maven Hotel at Dairy Block
The Maven at Dairy Block is a new design hotel located in a former industrial site, a few block's from Denver's Union Station in the LoDo neighborhood. The hotel boasts an art collection of 400-plus pieces curated by Nine Dot Arts which add a local and artisanal layer.
Rooms come with air conditioning, 42-inch flat-screen TV, a safe, free bottled water and coffee/tea making facilities.
The hotel has a restaurant "Kachina Southwestern Grill", 2 bars, and a cofee shop/café. 24/7 Fitness centre.
• 172 rooms
• Hotel opened: April 2017
• Architecture: Johnson Nathan Strohe
• Interiors: Crème (public spaces) & Johnson Nathan Strohe (rooms)
On-site parking (charged). Free shuttle service with a 2-mile (3.2 km) radius.
• National Ballpark Museum: 2-minute walk
• Coors Field: 2-minute walk
• Union Station: 3-minute walk
• 16th Street Mall: 6-minute walk
• Larimer Square: 6-minute walk
• Pepsi Center: 11-minute walk
• Elitch Gardens Theme Park: 11-minute walk
• Museum of Contemprary Art Denver: 11-minute walk
• Denver's Downtown Aquarium: 15-minute walk
Funky, cool and playful, the Curtis - a DoubleTree Hotel is a unique and whimsical boutique-style hotel located in downtown Denver, across the street from the Denver Cent...
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top