Asmundo di Gisira Art Market Living Boutique
historic city centre
Asmundo di Gisira is an art filled guesthouse, located in Catania's Unesco listed city centre. Set in an 18th-century noble mansion with each of the six guestrooms (all with private bathroom and a flat-screen TV, some with a balcony) telling a different story. A continental breakfast and there is a bar. Bicycle rental. For the full story see the blog
• 6 rooms (30-55m2)
• Hotel opened: February 2017
• Interiors: Studio GUM
❌No parking available.
• Piazza Duomo: 2-minute walk
• Casa di Verga: 2-minute walk
• Anfiteatro Greco-romano: 6-minute walk
• Villa Bellini Park: 11-minute walk
• Catania Airport: 3.5 km / 2.2 miles
• Etna: 40 km / 24.9 miles
BAD Catania is a design b&b, combining bright, modern decor with quirky touches and Catanese baroque architecture. BAD is located in the historic city centre of Catan...
- DNA Hot List
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top