Unscripted Durham is a hip hotel set within the mid-century iconic former Jack Tar Motor Lodge. The hotel is located in the centre of Durham. Interiors see most of its original architecture and design elements, accented by bright colours, geometric patterns and custom murals maintained. The hotel offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station, a restaurant and the bar. There is a seasonal pool deck with loungers and umbrellas on the third floor.
• 74 rooms
• Hotel opened: July 2017
• Interiors: Kevin Corn Design, Reverie Studio
• Unique: The colorful mural from graffiti artist Jose “Prime” Reza in the Studio, a public space off the lobby.
Parking possible on-site (charged).
• Durham Performing Arts Center: 4-minute walk
• American Tobacco Campus: 8-minute walk
• Duke University: 10-minute drive
• Research Triangle Park: 15-minute drive
• Raleigh-Durham International Airport: 25-minute drive
21c Museum Hotel Durham is an art-focused design hotel set in a 1930s bank building, a 4-minute walk from the Durham Performing Arts Center. On-site facilities include ...
The Durham hotel is an indie design hotel, set in a 1969 former bank building. With a stand-out mid-century modern exterior, it features a Bauhaus-influenced, craf...
- DNA Hot List
- pet friendly
- retro & vintage
- swimming pool
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top